The Sanfil mark means ”no apparent wire” which is a breakthrough technology in the early 40s.
- Tubes steel arm
- Joints and aluminum globe
- drop switch brass
- Solid oak base turned
This industrial lamp has been fully dismantled, stripped and restored in our workshop:
- The steels are brushed and protected with carnauba wax
- All were polished aluminum
- Electrification is completely new (flax yarn charcoal gray, new electrical plug standards)
- The globe is provided with a brass socket (bayonet base B22) LED bulb provided
This lamp was patented with joints allowing, during handling, not to shear the wire.
- Height as shown on photo: 153 cm
- Diameter on base: 33.5 cm
- Diameter of the globe: 12.5 cm
Price € 790
For shipping conditions, please ask us.